Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Connecticut: It's About Time

It would have happened sooner or later.

A dumb-as-rocks Federally subsidized local government doing the bidding of of Washington was bound to go one step too far and trigger the ire of the American people.

In this case, it is the state government of Connecticut, which passed a law proclaiming that all residents:

-can no longer own (and must turn in) a long list of types of firearms and magazines

-can no longer buy guns without a special permit issued by the State...which has the exclusive and arbitrary right to grant one or not.

-no longer have the right to buy any gun except by state sanctioned privilege

-must register all guns in their possession with the State

-become FELONS if they fail to register all their weapons by a deadline (which has now expired).

Well...

...a lot of Connecticans did NOT register...

...as many as 300,000 of them...

...and as many as 300 police signed a petition officially stating they would NOT enforce the new law.

How do you like that, Federal lapdog government of Connecticut?

Any logical politician would not take a step back and re-evaluate the situation.

But America is so much into force, authority, torture, brutality, arbitrariness, orders and the rule of mandates...that it would not surprise me if the Connecticut Governor decides to ‘go all medieval’ on the citizens who have decided to refrained from prostrating themselves before the police powers of the state.

If this dumb lug DOES indeed do something like this...it could be a big mistake.

As for the citizens of Connecticut, all I have to say is...

...IT’S ABOUT TIME...

...THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FIRST TO STAND UP FOR OUR BASIC GUN RIGHTS!

But in actuality, what all the good citizens of Connecticut have done is to simply used the age-old technique of voting down a bad law by ‘voting with their feet’ in other words...non-compliance.

And we need more of it...lot’s more.

There are enough bad laws being passed every month to create a new mini-pit of hell in localities across America.

The American people are simply becoming FED UP.

They are tired of having their children forcefully vaccinated.

They are tired of having their children confiscated.

They are tired of having their children corrupted by state schooling.

They are tired of having their wealth taken away.

They are tired of having to obey the impostor who occupies the White House.

They are tired of being shorn like sheep.

...but they WON’T accept being disarmed like sheep.

Get it?

Gun confiscation is the line in the sand.

And the answer to it, and all bad laws like it is TOTAL AND MASSIVE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

That’s right.

Totally disregard and disobey all laws which happen are unconstitutional.

And that brings to mind another totally unconstitutional and illegal law: OBAMA CARE aka The Affordable Care Act.

To hell with this obscenity called Obamacare. The American people are already telling this law go jump in the lake.

Kudos to the people of Connecticut and a HEADS UP to the people of America:

GET READY TO STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS THROUGH TOTAL NON-COMPLIANCE!

4 comments:

  1. INVITATION.

    HELLO

    We at the illuminati initiation update invites you to learn more about our organization.
    Untrue rumours about the illuminati is now well spread on the Internet and its quite embarrassing how low people would go to rub our organization in the mud or for other selfish reasons. we've come across numerous posts about ILLUMINATI:
    Example: join the illuminati and get paid monthly, you will be given all money and Fame. Sell your soul for money. etc, etc.

    We advise everyone to be very careful.
    All the promises of money and fame are very enticing but know that the illuminati isn't a blood money ritual organisation.
    NOTE:
    The Illuminati doesn't pay you monthly or weekly. the illuminati's Thing is after initiation a capital money will be given into your career which you will use to change your life forever. The more you serve and show gratitude more your business, money and fame increases. But keep the most important rule LOYALTY

    Do you wish to be a member or perhaps just want to know more contact:
    WhatsApp:+16106387472
    Email: illuminatiinitiationupdate666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILLUMINATI INVITATION

    HELLO

    We at the illuminati initiation update invites you to learn more about our organization.
    Untrue rumours about the illuminati is now well spread on the Internet and its quite embarrassing how low people would go to rub our organization in the mud or for other selfish reasons. we've come across numerous posts about ILLUMINATI:
    Example: join the illuminati and get paid monthly, you will be given all money and Fame. Sell your soul for money. etc, etc.

    We advise everyone to be very careful.
    All the promises of money and fame are very enticing but know that the illuminati isn't a blood money ritual organisation.
    NOTE:
    The Illuminati doesn't pay you monthly or weekly. the illuminati's Thing is after initiation a seed (capital money) will be sown (given) into your career which you will use to start up any business (career) of your choice and because the money is from the light the business(career) cannot fail and the more you serve and show gratitude more your business, money and fame increases. But keep the most important rule LOYALTY.

    You can reach us at any of the addresses below for more details.

    Email>stevenloganinitionupdate666@gmail.com
    Whatsap:+16106387472

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:
    Brothers of the world, just as the saying goes 'money makes the world goes round' My aspiration to become rich and famous was on the high side as a result of that I went on the internet to search on how I can be a member of the great Brotherhood of Illuminati. I saw a blog owned by Jay Z where he said 'it's free of charge for those in America to become a member of the brotherhood' so he imputed the direct contact of the Temple Messenger together with the only assigned agent of the brotherhood USA agent Brother James Watt. I contacted agent Brother James Watt on his officials +1(601)228-2602 and he linked me up with the Temple Messenger. So the temple messenger forwarded my application to the Grand Master and I was lucky to be accepted. I was linked to my Initiation God Father (IGF) who made me observed the ten steps of the initiation and I was finally inducted on the 20th night. Today I am proud to say I am a very wealthy, famous and highly protected man. My generation's future have been settled, I am extremely wealthy today is the help of Illuminati. Please if you want to be extremely rich, famous, protected and want a settled generation, or you want to end well in life because you are already rich, and want to protect your investment and future. Please become one of us today and achieve your dreams. You can contact the Illuminati assigned agent on our officials through text message or call +1(601) 228-2602. Then if you are overseas (Not in America) you can contact our internationally assigned agent on this officials through text, call or whatsapp +1(601)228-2602. And if you wish to contact the brotherhood via the email from any part of the world our official email is (theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com) I will be glad to meet with you on your induction day I am Brother Caslon Mark, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:
    Dear brothers, I wonder if there is anyone else who is just as curious and naïve as I was a a few years ago. I had always felt it was insane to imagine that an ordinary person could attain wealth, fame, and yet power all at once.
    I have seen quite a number of them and I knew deep down there would always be a price to pay. Paying the price wasn’t my fear but how exactly to go about paying the price has been my major quest. I was much determined to be an the elite in my society and have what it takes to be in power.
    I imagined the lifestyle of Jay Z and heard a lot of rumors about Kanye too. I heard about their connection with Illuminati and then I held my determination to pay the dues to be in that caucus. I had no much clue but I had with me the name Illuminati which would later be my liberation.
    Quite a lot has been said on the internet, but you won’t give up when you are in the quest for greatness. I have found the truth but only for those who truly hunger for it.
    I was Lucky to randomly meet brother John Marcus my Initiator Godfather during my endless wealth and power hunt on the internet. He was truly a brother and a light to me all through my initiation.
    If you are a reader of this and you have every wondered if truly most if these celebrities you see belong to this brotherhood, the answer is. If then you ever wonder if you too can belong then I would say that answer is yours to provide. I would offer to provide you guide based on my experiences I am quite sure you can begin your journey to riches from here.
    First, to become a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, you will start with initiation. But you can not be initiated without the approval of the Lord Grand Master. Once your application through the temple manager gains approval, an Initiator God Father, (IGF) will be assigned to you to guide you through this process.
    Within the first twenty-five days, the initiation process should be complete. The next in line is the Induction. Once inducted you can get unlimited access to wealth and become globally connected with other influential people in the world. The induction comes with its own price but trust me you will pay the sacrifice when you consider the gains. I never could have imagined a ‘nobody’ like me owning fleets of cars companies and other assets without the help of the brotherhood. My gratitude cannot be complete if I don’t put up this testimony here to help others in need.
    You can begin your own journey by reaching out to our agent on +1(601)228-2602 through texts or WhatsApp alternatively, you can mail theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com . I am Brother Carlson Mark. I hope to see you at the next induction

    ReplyDelete